- Home /
SportSplits is a collaborative Team of Timers who are passionate about sports timing and working together to deliver some of the most iconic events around the world. The team is led by Greg Darcy and all teams combine their skills to enable a standard platform under which all teams operate. The team leaders are all subject matter experts in a variety of IT, event management and technical timing skills. Our employees, the majority of whom are athletes themselves, understand the importance of results to an athlete and also to the commercial sector where results and data is used to ensure events run at their best. With offices in Asia, Africa, Oceania and Europe, SportSplits is a very diverse and talented team.
In 2018 we launched our white labelled tracking app, ‘SportSplits Tracker, a leader in this field. Our tracker currently services major events world-wide including the New York Marathon, Singapore Marathon, Two Oceans Marathon, all IRONMAN races and Rock N Roll Marathon events. It is also used for several Velothon and cycling races.
25 years and more of timing events in over 15 countries make SportSplits one of the oldest timing and results providers in the region. Our staff come from many different industries with sport being the common passion. There are few timers that can boost the experience of delivering timing services to World Championship Events, as such our staff have gone to work on the delivery of results at sporting’s highest level of competition such as the Commonwealth and Olympic Games.
2017 saw one of the most technical and challenging events in Australia, Mother’s Day Classic. Consisting of 15 locations over 4 times zones, 29 different events, 30,000 plus runners, 30 plus systems and 25 staff was all brought together into a single timing and results centre designed and delivered by SportSplits.
Mass Participation event experience:
- Swimming - Pier to Pub Ocean Swim (worlds largest Ocean swim), Mid Mar Mile (worlds largest open water swim)
- Cycling Events – L’Ètape Australia and Thailand, OCBC Singapore, Wellington around the Bays
- Marathons - Singapore Marathon, Melbourne Marathon, Amazing Thailand Marathon, Two Oceans Marathon, Cape Town Marathon, Cork City Marathon, Hawke’s Bay International, Sydney Marathon, Ho Chi Minh City International, Queenstown International, Sundown Marathon Borneo Marathon
- Special Events - Energy Breakthrough – Australia’s Largest School aged Human Power Vehicles
- Obstacle Races - Spartan in Australia and NZ
- Ironman and Ironman 70.3 Events - Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, South Africa, Taiwan, Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Ireland.
- Mass Participation - Milo Runs Indonesia, ASICs RELAY in Asia, Bridge to Brisbane, SGX Bull Run, Great Eastern Women’s Run.
- Triathlons – Noosa Multisport, Husky Festival
Ethics and Sustainability
SportSplits are committed to strict ethical conduct and this, together with the emphasis on health and safety and respect towards the wider society and environment in our global work, is the foundation of a sustainable business model.
We understand that our reputation and good name is one of our greatest assets where we, as management lead the team by example and not just through policy.
The environment is our workplace and must be looked after. Our continual review of products, process and procedures to reduce the carbon footprint for both the company and our clients is key to longevity in the active sporting arena. Where possible we promote the use of recycled materials, reuse equipment and recycle our waste.